Note: All rights reserved. All offers and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
- Guaranteed: Full One year warranty and 30 days money back.
- Product Type : Replacement OEM Battery, 100% compatible with the OEM KODAK KLIC-8000.
- Made with high quality battery cell, rechargeable Li-ion battery (between 600 to 800 charge-discharge cycles).
- Works with : Kodak KLIC-8000
- Memory effect : No memory effect with Li-ion KODAK KLIC-8000 battery
- Condition : New brand, High quality, Safe shopping and Payment, Fast shipping!
KODAK EASYSHARE Z1012 IS,
KODAK EASYSHARE Z1015 IS,
KODAK EASYSHARE Z1085 IS,
Kodak EasyShare Z612,
KODAK EASYSHARE Z712 IS,
KODAK EASYSHARE Z812 IS,
KODAK EASYSHARE Z8612 IS,
RICOH Caplio R1,
RICOH Caplio R1S,
RICOH Caplio R1V,
RICOH Caplio R2,
RICOH Caplio RZ1,
KODAK KLIC-8000 Battery notice
Follow the notice below, Better using your KODAK KLIC-8000 battery
We all want to make our KODAK KLIC-8000 batteries last as long as possible, but no doubt every battery has a natural course of aging, so we list some good battery tips here to prolong this aging course.
- Carefully read the user manual of your KODAK camera battery for charging instructions.
- A new KLIC-8000 battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- Store the digital camera battery in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 59°F) and store it at about 40% state-of-charge.
- The Replacement KLIC-8000 battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Do not set a metal object on your KODAK KLIC-8000 battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
- Do not drop or mutilate Li-ion KODAK KLIC-8000 battery, and do not try to disassemble your battery pack.
- Do not charge to higher voltages than its threshold voltage, as it would become unsafe.
- Please take out the battery from your machine when it is not being used.
- Without the memory effect, all the lithium ion batteries can be used very easy, you can charge it anytime, full charged is unnecessary
In the end, if you have any question about KODAK KLIC-8000 digital camera battery, please feel free to Contact us