NIKON EN-EL14 Battery notice
Follow the notice below, Better using your NIKON EN-EL14 battery
We all want to make our EN-EL14 batteries last as long as possible, but no doubt every battery has a natural course of aging, so we list some good battery tips here to prolong this aging course.
- Carefully read the user manual of your NIKON for charging instructions.
- A new EN-EL14 battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- Store the digital camera battery in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 59°F) and store it at about 40% state-of-charge.
- The Rechargeable EN-EL14 battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Do not set a metal object on NIKON battery for EN-EL14 connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
- Do not drop or mutilate your NIKON EN-EL14 battery, and do not try to disassemble your battery pack.
- Do not charge to higher voltages than its threshold voltage, as it would become unsafe.
- Please take out the battery from your machine when it is not being used.
- Before your purchase the camera battery, check the battery or camera model, get the right battery
In the end, If you have any question about NIKON digital camera battery, please feel free to Contact us