SANYO DB-L20 Battery notice
Follow the notice below, Better using your SANYO DB-L20 battery
We all want to make our SANYO DB-L20 batteries last as long as possible, but no doubt every battery has a natural course of aging, so we list some good battery tips here to prolong this aging course.
- Carefully read the user manual of your SANYO camera battery for charging instructions.
- A new DB-L20 battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- Store the digital camera battery in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 59°F) and store it at about 40% state-of-charge.
- The Replacement DB-L20 battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Do not set a metal object on your SANYO DB-L20 battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
- Do not drop or mutilate Li-ion SANYO DB-L20 battery, and do not try to disassemble your battery pack.
- Do not charge to higher voltages than its threshold voltage, as it would become unsafe.
- Please take out the battery from your machine when it is not being used.
- Without the memory effect, all the lithium ion batteries can be used very easy, you can charge it anytime, full charged is unnecessary
In the end, if you have any question about SANYO DB-L20 digital camera battery, please feel free to Contact us